IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE FROM SOUTH TERRACE UROLOGY
The health and safety of our patients, our practitioners, and our team are at the forefront of everything that we do and as such we wish to advise you of our COVID-19 management approach and policy. This applies to any location you attend.
- All patients, visitors and STU team members must continue to wear a face mask whilst in attendance at our rooms unless in possession of an exemption. If you forget to bring a mask, we can supply one for you
- We ask that all patients, visitors and STU team members continue to practice social distancing and good hand hygiene. Thank you for sanitising or washing your hands on arrival
- If you are not currently vaccinated against COVID-19 you can still attend your appointment
- To assist with meeting social distancing requirements all patients are requested to attend their consultation alone, however, we understand if you require support from a friend or family member
- If you are unwell or are a close contact with a Covid-19 case, please contact our friendly team so that we can confirm your appointment arrangements with the practitioner
- If you have COVID-19 please contact our friendly team to arrange a new appointment time after your isolation period has been completed
- If you have queries about COVID-19 arrangements prior to a hospital admission, we strongly recommend contacting the hospital directly as the hospital protocols are changing regularly
- Where our practitioners consult in locations not owned and operated by South Terrace Urology, patients and staff will be required to follow the policies and procedures of the location which may vary from those stated above
Above all, we thank you for your continued co-operation and all you do to help keep our community safe.
Thank you from the entire South Terrace Urology team.