IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE FROM SOUTH TERRACE UROLOGY
As you would be aware as from Tuesday 23 November 2021 the South Australian borders will open to all fully vaccinated people throughout Australia. As such, we expect to see COVID-19 enter the South Australian community.
The health and safety of our patients, our practitioners and our staff is at the forefront of everything that we do and as such we wish to advise you of our COVID-19 management approach and policy.
- You must be fully vaccinated (minimum 2 doses) to attend a face-to-face consultation as from 23 November 2021. Proof of your vaccination status will be required upon presentation.
- If you are not currently vaccinated against COVID-19 then we will be able to offer you a telehealth appointment in most circumstances and this can be discussed with administration staff. Normal consultation fees will apply.
- To assist with meeting social distancing requirements all patients are requested to attend their consultation alone
- Where a support person or carer is required patients will only be able to have one, fully vaccinated support person or carer attend and they will be required to show proof of vaccination to reception staff
- This applies to any location you attend to consult with one of our practitioners
- Any person that has been overseas or interstate (with community transmission) in the past 14 days will not be able to enter our facility
- All patients and visitors must continue to wear a face mask whilst in attendance at our rooms
- QR Code or manual QR check in remains a mandatory requirement of entry to our rooms
- We will continue to screen all patients on entry to our facility and ask that you reschedule your appointment with our staff if you are suffering from any respiratory symptoms, no matter how mild
- Where our practitioners consult in locations not owned and operated by South Terrace Urology, patients and staff will be required to follow the locations policies and procedures which may vary from those stated above
For further information about SA Health’s COVID-Ready Plan, please visit: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/response
As you will appreciate the COVID-19 pandemic remains a very fluid situation and our policy may be subject to change at short notice. We thank you for your continued co-operation and patience.